Real Life Superheroes corrections
- What is the video about?
ordinary guys who dress up and want to stop drug dealers. / fake superheroes
to rid the city of criminals / gangsters.
To get rid of something: se débarasser de qqchose. (sthg / so. someone)
They also give / offer food / help the homeless.
the homeless: les sans abri
- Who : qui / Phoenix Jones / Life / Phantom Zero are interviewed / a drug dealer is recorded / a witness / a reporter / 1 journalist
- Where does it take place?
- Where was it filmed / recorded / captured? > in the streets of New York at night / in the park
they care about the citizen’s safety.
- define ‘hero’ > focus on everyday heroes / compare and contrast / react
- video study method
- interaction and reading comprehension
- hero vocabulary.
Real Life Superheroes
Where ? It takes place in NY.
Who ? The journalist, three Real Life Superheroes (Phantom zero, the Dark guardian, Life) they are interviewed. A woman is a witness in the street, a homeless / poor guy, a drug-dealer.
What ? Three ordinary people decide to dress up as superheroes. They take care of homeless people, they give them food, socks and shelters. Real Life Superheroes try to fight gangsters at night in a park in NY. They try to make a difference, they try to save the world and try to make society a better place. They are anonymous and their names come from blockbusters movies. For them New York is Gotham.