I tried to do both exams in 2hours … here are my answers but there might be some mistakes…
Not too bad after all!
Opening session slides
Mind Mapping task.
Anti-heroes & gangsters Teamwork activity
Watch related videos below…
Corrigés Bac Blanc:
- This article was published on January 20th, 2013.
- It depends on people.
- They usually wear impressive outfits. What’s more they defeat villains in order to save the world from evil.
- Grown-ups are allowed to think that way contrary to teenagers.
- They fight for their life.
- We have to keep heroes in our memory so that we always remember that living is a precious gift.
- A hero is someone who is willing to sacrifice his own life for the common good.
- His fellow-in-arms, whether dead or alive, should all be honored as heroes.
- Rap music as well as rappers such as So Solid Crew encourage violence as they glorify a gangster culture.
- They carry guns to commit crimes.
- Such a tense atmosphere is rooted in gang culture. / Violence and tensions are triggered by gang culture.
- I don’t recall the Tsunami in Japan grabbing so much attention.
- Western European countries
- He is hateful towards her as evidenced by his scornful attitude.
- It’s an experience anyone can go through.
- It’s a situation anyone can be faced with.
- BAD > dangerous / wrong / unfair / horrible / awful
- GOOD > amazing / great / interesting / exciting / brilliant
- Things > objects / facts / concepts / ideas / products / …
- The kids over there # tkids like video games = pas d’article indéfini “the” devant concept / généralités : indéfinis.
Twisted Fairy Tales
For lesson notes & documents click below!