Queques vidéos pour vous entraîner à la compréhension orale:
3 documents on GuNs in the US . Listen up, do the exercises or take notes and write everything you understand in French or English.
Leave a reply with your answers below.
A2 The Gun Debate – Mark debates whether guns should be legal. http://www.elllo.org/Audio/A0401/439-mike-guns.mp3
Choose your favourite traveller’s story
- 3 weeks ago + preterit (3 weeks ago, my village was on fire.”
- starving: affamé
- a prey : une proie
- to think about sthg: réfléchir
- to make up your mind : prendre une décision
- April, 28th, 1980. #DAY I : DEPARTURE
- DAY 2 # FEAR
Note down key words you understand
Imagine your are the traveller
Post the 1st page of your diary
- Why did you leave? where do you intend to go?
- what did you see? who did you meet? What did you take with you?
- How did you feel when you left?
- I can’t wait for my trip to begin! ( j’en peux plus d’attendre…/ très impatient)
COP 21 FINAL AGREEMENt in the news
NEW VIDEO! 00’54 – 2’04
André Abreu / Françoise Gaill / Sylvia Earle 2’04
Homework for Saturday
watch video on blog / list keywords and find the corresponding headline.
Be ready for music quiz on Satrday, bring your instruments!
Would you be ready to die for a cause! HW – Leave a Reply!
1- Number the images in the correct order.
2 4 6
1 3 5
Audio or video documents on elllo.org are really useful for you!
You can choose to hide the transcript first so you’re more in an test condition!