Click on each image to play the app and get ready for your oral interview!
Click on the images to download lesson docs!
1- How does this story fit in ‘travel, exile, initiation’?
2- How does it compare or relate to Lord of the Flies and Robinson Crusoe?
3- How is reality mixed with fiction? What is the effect on the reader?
4- Does Chris correspond to your vision of a romantic hero? Why? Why not?
Get ready for your bac interview!
Play with Learning Apps to remember your documents & method! > 10 min.
Post and Like one comment on one issue question below! > 10 min.
- B1 – In what way has progress made life better, faster, stronger ? Can you give any examples?
- B2 – Do you think people were happier before or now? What do you miss from the past? What do you think is better now?
I agree // I disagree: je suis d’acc / pas d’acc. // thanks to : grâce à // because of / due to : à cause de … // As a result / that’s why: c’est la raison pour laquelle // to achieve = réaliser // to allow so. to do sthg: permettre à qq’un de ….
Record your oral presentation ! > 20 min.
A – notion presentation
B- interview Q/A
- A- You feel ready to speak 5 minutes non-stop > record your 5 minutes oral presentation on Progress using
- B- You feel ready to answer some interview questions > record 3 answers in 5 minutes.
- Export as .mp3 > Rename your audio doc > save it in ‘restitution’ as .mp3 > double-check with teacher > 10 minutes
More vocab below …
D DAY pictures by Robert Capa
Online App about Spielber & Capa here
Eléments de corrigé pour rédiger vos réponses:
Texte A & B
1/ Comment expriment-ils leur expérience de la guerre? A quel moment? Dans quel but? Sous quelle forme se manifestent leur témoignage?
2/ Décrivez les sentiments de chaque homme vis à vis de leur expérience de guerre. Comparez et trouvez des points communs ou des différences.Votre réponse doit mentionner:
Bonnie & Clyde were real but their story was transformed by Hollywood for the famous movie featuring Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway in 1967.
Gangster movies are based on real facts but they glamorize them.
Bonnie & Clyde are perfect to create a film: they embody BOTH love and violence. The individualistic values they stand for can relate to the self-made men or rags-to-riches stories but they get rich and famous breaking the law.
- Can a hero be a gangster?
- How do outlaws become pop icons?
- How do 1930s American gangsters illustrate the contradictions of the American Dream?
a slum: bidonville / quartier déshérité
to raise an issue: poser problème / soulever une controverse
law-abiding: respectables / honorables
Read your partner’s exam paper. Try and grade your partner’s work.
Check corrections below!
Here are some mp3 / Mp4 and corrections to help you prepare for Bac CO!