- Watch and find as many questions as you can!
- Watch again and try and find the answers to your questions!
- Would you like to live in this world? Why? Why not? Explain your opinion.
Online Learning Apps below!
Extract from Lesson Notes
Howard wants to kill his wife because she is cheating on him. John wants to arrest Howard before he kills her.
Spielberg wants to show a dark and scary vision of the future, to make us aware of the power of technology in the hands of the police, to ask how far we should go to llve in a safe society,
to warn us about the dangers of progress, to raise ethical issues: should the police arrest people for intending to commit a crime ? Can people get arrested for their ideas?
- Husband / wife / lover: mari / femme / amant
- To cheat on someone ( so.) : tromper qq’un
- To commit a crime / murder: comettre un crime / un murder
- Attempted murder: tentative d’homicide
- To intend to + BV: avoir l’intention de
- To happen / to take place: se passer
- Will + BV / won’t + bv : expression du futur / prédictions / en train de prendre un décision
- Is / are / isn’t / aren’t going to + BV: expression du futur / après l’avoir décidé
- To foresee / to predict: prévoir / prédire
- To prevent sthg from + ing: empêcher qqchose de se passer
- To raise ethical issues: soulever des questions éthiques.