1S7 typed by Juliette and Lydia
- Watch the video and try to write down key words / facts
- Share with your group
- Organize group discussion.
- In turns students ask questions / make 1 suggestion.
- I think / it’s possible that / I believe / From what I understand this is about … / I feel like it’s about … / it shows …
- Why don ‘t American people want to prohibit fire arms?
- what is a lobby?
it’s like an official mafia
biggest number of homicides in the us
right to have firearms?
From 94 % of gun violence in the US only 1% is committed by the police in self defence whereas the rest is suicide or murders.
- A stronghold over something : avoir la main mise sur qqchose
- Port d’arme: gun ownership
- How many people have the right to carry a gun in the US?
The percentage of victims of suicide is 63%
percentage of homicide 31%
- What did Obama declare ?
Prayers and talks are not enough
HW : WAKE UP!