- SIMPLE PAST = Precise date
she saved // she didn’t save anyone yesterday. // Did she save anyone?
Precise date – I went to London last here. In 2014
- PRESENT PERFECT = indefinite / link present past
I have lived in London for a year now I speak fluent English.
> Still in London / as a consequence my English is good.
Have you ever travelled before? Past experience.
she hasn’t saved anyone in the past 2 years.
Malala fights for the common good like the 3 Americans who prevented the attack although it was dangerous.
Although it is dangerous, Malala fights for the common good like the 3 Americans who prevented the attack.
In a non-free country / In a country where people are not free she was courageous enough to speak up and fight for girls’ / young women education.
Simple present: she saves / she doesn’t save
TV SHOW Questions
- What is the definition of a hero for you?
- What are they supposed to do?
- How and When did you take the decision to act like that?
- What urges you to act in an emergency like that?
- How do you feel about being famous?
- Any request for interviews?
- Do you think the media are responsible for your fame?
- I feel like you all show a different side of what a hero is or should be.
- You all challenged authority / question the police or the regime you live in , Can a hero break the law? / take drugs? / Aren’t they supposed to set a good example?
- Do you think you’ll be remembered forever?
- Is there anyone here who is a fraud?