November 21st, 2014.
Imagine a dialogue between a teenager who explains a gadget or new devices and a grand mother who doesn’t know how to use it!
HW learn your dialogue / be ready for speed dating!
- Sorry, I don’t understand how it works!
- How does it work? Can you show me?
- How do you use it?
- What can you do with this?
- Hang on! Not so fast!
- I’m not part of the new generation! I’m lost!
- I don’t know anything about all this!
- It’s too difficult, too complicated!
- My phone is too old, obsolete and I’ll never be able to use yours!
- Maybe I can get there, I’ll figure it out!
- Wow! Amazing! No way!
- Okay, listen to me! Listen carefully!
- It’s easy, don’t worry!
- You can find your friends even if they live far away! You can keep in touch!
- So with Skype you are in front of your screen and you can see and chat with your friends if you have a webcam!
- With snapshot you can take pictures and videos or even chat with your friends but only for 10 seconds!
- You just have to type your text and press the send button!